Sunday 19 August 2012

Cant wait for Downton Abbey III

I was introduced to Downton Abbey by my friend. The first episode seemed a bit boring but after the shocking and dramatic death of Mr. Kamal Pamuk (God! he was HOT), I fell in love with the drama. I loved the amazingly gorgeous women, the lavish Downton Hall and above all the ever twisted story! First Season was divine. I jumped towards the Second but was not too happy with it.
For me the Second Season was a bit slow and nothing significant was really happening. And most importantly it was sad due to Mr. Bates and the death of the sweet William. But I drifted towards the end only hoping to see the Christmas Special.
The Christmas Special made me happy. I was great and much more happening than the second season. I think more significant incidents happened in the 2-hour Christmas special as compared to the whole Second Season. My favorite scenes were the unruly fight between Matthew and Sir Richard (seriously! I saw it quite a few times!) and obviously the proposal. It looked just perfect, the snow fall, the red dress and the kiss. Finally, it was a relief to see love finding a happy start (not the end, as it is just the start!).

Well, I am living (not dying!) to see the Third Season. I wish to see a wedding, I think Mary will look heavenly as a bride. And not to forget the baby of Sybil! What do you want to see the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment