Thursday 13 September 2012

Pramface: The Most Hilarious of 2012

I am always on the hunt for romantic comedies because they make me laugh and I love them. I try to watch dramas but cant stick to many past the first episode because I don't get the comedy of most of them but there are some of the dramas that make me watch the whole series in a couple of days because they are so good and addictive.
Laura and Jamie; quite pregnant and worried!

Such a series is Pramface; I don't know what the name means and interestingly I don't know how I came across it because the name sounds ridiculous. Anyway, this drama had 6 half-an-hour episodes and I watched the whole series in 2 days despite my approaching exams.
The series is about Jamie, 16, recently done with his GCSEs. There is Laura, 18, very pretty and about to go to college.They face an unwanted pregnancy after an encounter on a party and sadly Laura remembers nothing as she was too drunk.
The drama focuses on the events that this young couple have. They discover a lot of new things and among them is love.
The drama is not only focused on teen audience but on adults too as it shows how their parents deal with this unexpected situation. There is a lesson in there too; our careless deeds can make us face the harsh consequences as Laura puts her college on hold and Jamie gives up his savings to provide for the mommy and baby.
Well, this all sounds too serious, but believe me this is the funniest series of 2012!
Pramface II coming up!
Sean seems as excited as me!!!

I am too happy and anxious as the second season is under production and will be aired in January 2013! Seriously, cant wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment